Join the Team of TopDatingIdeas! We are looking for:
Customer Support Manager
We need a customer service representative to maintain and support our users from all over the world. It is a multitasking job that requires focus and patience. Experience in a similar position would be a great plus.
- Ability to get to know the product fast and thoroughly;
- Provide information support for customers in chats, instant messengers, social networks;
- Communicate with product users in English.
- 1+ years of Customer Support experience;
- Literacy, responsibility, attention, stress resistance are a must;
- Excellent communication skills and a customer-oriented approach;
- Ability to multitask;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
Due to the company’s growth, we are looking for a Creative Copywriter to join our marketing team. The position involves promoting our product, creating technical documentation, and much more. Please, be sure to check out the requirements listed below before applying. Thank you.
- Writing unique articles on online dating topics for the company’s blog as well as external portals;
- Preparation and writing sales texts for the company’s website;
- Carrying out research and publishing their results;
- Writing expert marketing materials (research, guides, whitepapers, press releases);
- Translation of technical documentation.
- Fluent English (B2 or higher);
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in writing texts/articles for websites;
- Flawless literacy, good editorial and research skills;
- Analytical mindset, ability to work with large volumes of information;
- Creativity, the ability to generate original ideas for content;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- Higher education.
The Dating Expert is responsible for the soft skill and language review of inbound telephone, chat, and email inquiries of our customers to ensure correct information is provided professionally, courteously, and consistently in terms of proper communication template. Also, audits phone conversations for compliance with corporate policies, procedures, and applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Conducts quality (soft skill & language) review of telephone representatives’ performance within functionally specific units to ensure quality service goals and standards are met and/or identify areas where improvement can be achieved.
- Audits representatives’ inbound and outbound phone calls and/or correspondence, observing tangibles and intangibles of customer experience.
- Coordinates with department Team Leaders and Managers to ensure an appropriate number of audits is performed for each phone representative and to ensure representatives’ availability during audit periods.
- Evaluates and records the quality and performance during each call.
- Effective communication, coaching, and training in one-on-one, small group, classroom, and virtual settings.
- Strong public speaking skills
- Ability to administer assessments and evaluate them objectively.
- Time management: scheduling and attending meetings, meeting deadlines, flexibility to a dynamic workflow.